2) Check and update all email signatures to ensure there is no legacy Christmas or office closure messaging.
3) Review all of your pricing pages to ensure any old or redundant pricing is not published on your website or social media pages.
4) Update your website copyright message to 2023.
5) Scan all of your web pages for references to 2021 and 2022 and modify content to 2023.
6) Scan all of your SEO meta titles and page description for references to 2021 or 2022 and update to 2023.
7) Update your Google My Business operating hours, ensure all images are current and up to date, plus add a post to keep your GMB listing fresh and relevant for Jan 2023.
8) Review your social media profile pages, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter page checking address details, branding, date of latest post and ensure your page is providing a good first impression and is up to date (otherwise best to switch off and only focus on those pages you have time to manage in 2023).
9) If you have a blog, check the dates of your latest posts, and ensure your top 3 are current and customers are not seeing 2022 or old posts when they visit your blog page.
10) Review your video content on your website and social media pages to check if messaging is not out of date and making too many references to 2022 or old information.
If you are too busy or want a hand updating your website, please let us know.
ROI would be happy to help.
Founder & CEO – ROI Growth Agency
1300 650 274