Working with a digital marketing agency is a great and cost-effective way to grow your business
A digital marketing agency will provide your business:
- More resources when you need them
- Access to skills you don’t have
- Faster time to market
- Insights & Perspectives you may not have not considered
- New creative ideas
So, what are the best ways to develop the most effective and successful relationship with your digital marketing agency?
Today David and Ewan share their best lessons learnt from the past 20+ years on working with clients in Australia and overseas at roi.com.au
Our top tips are:
- Mutual growth goals that are documented and shared
- Clear roles & responsibilities (much like your own internal KPI’s)
- Balancing strategic, new campaign & operational initiatives
- Communication & Collaboration
Like most good relationships, success is only achieved if you continually working and talking about how the relationship can improve.
It is so easy for all of us to get “busy” and your relationship with an agency can be diminished to operational tasks. But, we all know so much more can be achieved when you have a cohesive relationship with your extended team – your digital marketing agency.
Watch our video to hear our discussion on how these tips can be applied in everyday scenario’s in your business.
Together with constant investment in knowledge; these are the 4 key items roi.com.au is looking to improve on in 2022 and beyond. We see this as pivotal to helping our clients grow.
If you have your own thoughts and suggestions; please feel free to share
Thanks for reading & watching